Saturday 16th May Resumption of Gliding at Mangrove Mountain
Time & Location
About the Event
Resumption of gliding operations:
Maximum of 10 people to be in any gathering. Social distance to be kept unless Personal Protective Equipment worn (when necessary)
1. Cleanup of gliders (KRF cleaned last week, GKD to be done)
2. Check equipment (winch tested last weekend). Check batteries, radios utes.
3. Go through required procedures for operating with health requirements
4. NOTE: Club house not to be used except for absolutely necessary functions (Retrieval and storage of equipment, toilet only if needed. Max 4 persons in the club house at a time
5. Briefings will be held in the open or in the hangar, not the club house.
6. If you have PPE of your own, bring it with you.
7. Restricted to current club members only.
8. If the weather is suitable and everyi\one gets organised we should be able to commence flkying
9. Anticipated that any flying will be for checking of solo pilots and geting used to operating with PPE.
10, Unless otherwise advised, all persons in a glider cockoit with the canopy closed must be wearing a P2 mask and disposable rubber gloves. There will be a supply ofthese available (at cost) and hand sanitiser.