Saturday 20th Sunday 21st Feb

Updated: 4 days ago

Sunday 21st. Flying cancelled. Weather not looking good. Minimal crew registered for bad conditions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Weather not looking great. However, on recent past weeks we have missed a couple of quite good days when the forecast was bad but it turned out OK, so there may be a

chance to fly in between showersif they eventuate.


Both days forecast for warm and possibility of a shower or two, a bit worse on Sunday. I will be available if anyone wants to fly and we can scrape up a crew.


Saturday - No winching as we dont't have a crew. Richard M has RSVP'd and I expect we can fy in the Dimona if wanted. Josh D expects to call in during the afternoon to look at the tractor.


Sunday 21st. One more accredited flyer and we can fly on the winch. Very miimal crew, but we can test the new radio comms and if all works OK we can fly with a bit of effort,


Regards

Graeme

18 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Thursday 25, Friday 26, Saturday 27, Sunday 28th

Thursday cancelled, bad weather no crew. Friday, looks better, A SLG flight is booked for the morning. If a crew available we may be able to do some winch launched flying. Saturday: Looks like a washo

Saturday 30th January Sunday 31st January

No passenger AEF Flying, The weather is really poor and the strip very wet. If club members turn up on the off chance and the weather clears, e might be able to get a flight or to in, but it is unli

Sunday 24th Jan, Flying cancelled

After a hot and ehaustive day on Saturday with no useable lift. Sundayis lookig the same, Also, insufficient cew for winch launching So, Ive cancelled the day. Regards Graeme

Central Coast Soaring Club

  • Houzz Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon

©2019 by Central Coast Soaring Club