Thursday 17th December.

Weather not looking very good. As at 9.30pm Wednesday isufficient crew yet for flying.]

Mike Wooley will make the final decision as to whether to fly or not at about 8.30am Thursday.

Work to do if anyone wants to go and do some. Another coat of paint on the bathcroom, other cleaning, scraping etc. (Talk to Rob). See other blog for 19-20 Dec


11 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Covid and Weather Update 1/1/2021

The weather has not been good for flying in December with limited opportunities to fly. The bad weather is not expected to improve much in the week ahead - but we will see what we can do, The club is

Christmas - New Year Week 27th Dec- 1st Jan

The weather forecast is looking very poor, rain and cloud every day until Thursday. No flying expected this week until at least Friday, though if the weather changes from the forecast this may be revi

Central Coast Soaring Club

  • Houzz Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon

©2019 by Central Coast Soaring Club